I recently had the opportunity to have a wonderful conversation about tinnitus with Christina Crowe, a therapist, mental health advocate, and the host of “The Christina Crowe podcast: Making the Invisible VISIBLE.“
In this wide ranging conversation, we discussed all kinds of important and helpful topics related to tinnitus habituation, coping strategies, the similarities between tinnitus and other health conditions, my work as a tinnitus coach, and so much more!
We had a great discussion! I know you all will find it helpful.
Topics covered in the podcast:
- The vicious cycle of anxiety and powerlessness in tinnitus,
- The traumatizing long term effects of experiences in our medical systems,
- Why understanding Tinnitus as a stress disorder is helpful, (not unlike PTSD),
- The powerful things tinnitus sufferers can do to regain control of their lives
- The helpful roles loved ones can play they might not be aware of.
- So much more!
Want to work with me one-on-one? Click here to learn more! I offer highly personalized tinnitus coaching where I create detailed step-by-step habituation plans for every client.
(I’m currently still offering free 45-minute zoom consultation calls to anyone who applies for tinnitus coaching!)